This was week two of individual presentations, and I was surprised
by how many programs and apps there are out there to help you to effectively manage
both your personal and business life. I didn’t even know about things like Evernote,
Asana, Hootsuite, Todoist, and countless other applications. It was nice to get
to learn a little bit about all of these programs so that if I ever find myself
needing to organize, or plan, or collaborate anything, then I know where I can go
to get that help. That is one of the most wonderful things about the internet –
you can always find the help you need as long as you know where and how to
look for it.
I also learned a lot of helpful things about using social
media. It is something that I can use to help myself, but it is also something
that is helpful in evaluating the social media presence of our business for our
final reports and recommendations. For example, in my group project, I am
in charge of evaluating our business’s use of Instagram, and thanks to one of
these presentations, I learned that one of the best ways to use Instagram is to “tell
your story.” I love that what we learn in this class is so applicable and useful.
So I want to become better at utilizing all of the resources at my
disposal – both these “help” applications and my own social media. If I can effectively
use the things that I have learned about in these presentations, then it could
give me an advantage and I will hopefully be better organized and prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment